We are an institution of excellence where young citizens are transformed into skillful, knowledgeable and responsible persons capable of enhancing their quality of life and that of all in the society.
At Chipa-Tabane Comprehensive High School we shall strive toward realising our vision by doing the following:
- Using the latest technological facilities and gadget in teaching and learning to produce learners who will be productive in the 21st century.
- Creating opportunities for education for educator development, as well as encouraging self-enhancement on the part of educators, especially with regard to image management and acquisition knowledge and skills.
- Careful implementation of assessment systems as prescribed by policy and be transparent with regard to the records of such assessment.
- The inculcation of values such as punctuality, respect, accountability, self-reliance, responsibility and education activism in all members of the school community.
- Maintaining a culture of teaching and learning through proper management of time and strict implementation of the codes of conduct for both educators and learners.
- The inculcation of sense of national pride, patriotism and philanthropy in all members of the school community.